- Two ‘Non-Keynesian’ economists pick up the 2011 Nobel Prizes in economics for their research on cause and effect in the macroeconomy.
- Siri, the iPhone virtual assistant vs a real assistant, is the new iPhone a replacement for the real deal?
- Sandwich envy, scientists think they have uncovered why we prefer to eat a sandwich made by someone else.
- Get a Job! A collection of economic experts and commentators provide their suggestions on what would solve the unemployment crisis in the US.
- Pankaj Ghemawat of Barcelona’s IESE Business School questions the extent to which the world really has globalised.